HOMETOWN Jalandhar (Punjab), India
MEDICAL SCHOOL Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, India
WHAT MAKES CENTRAL ARKANSAS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE My town in three words: Right size, Endearing, and Convenient. One of my favorite things about living in Arkansas is the temperate climate and beautiful nature. I like the shorter commute to work and the fewer traffic challenges. It’s not only “The Natural State” but also “The Land of Opportunity”!
WHY I LOVE BAPTIST HEALTH-UAMS INTERNAL MEDICINE PROGRAM I love the Baptist Health-UAMS Internal Medicine Program for a lot of reasons. Firstly, we have extraordinarily supportive faculty who are always eager to learn more about you personally and in terms of career goals. They are very invested in teaching and providing the right amount of autonomy to encourage both personal and professional growth. Secondly, because of the staff and my colleagues. Humility and friendliness are the ethos of our program, and we are lucky to be a part of this growing family. But the biggest reason why I chose BH-UAMS is because of Dr. Paula Podrazik. Her desire and commitment to making this program as a benchmark in Internal Medicine fascinate me more than anything else, and I want to contribute to the success of this program.
FUTURE PLANS Gastroenterology & Hepatology
THE ONE THING I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT ME I am the kind of person who loves meeting new people and learning from them.
BEST ADVICE I WAS EVER GIVEN The only time to take the step towards change is now. Even if they’re baby steps, start today! Consistency is important because you must make time to work on your goals. Even if there is little you can do, you must!
WHAT I DO FOR FUN I love going out with my family and friends, exploring new places, and capturing those moments in a “single-click” photography!
LAST GREAT BINGE WATCH Stranger Things
BEST RECENT LOCAL DISCOVERY Lake Catherine State Park, Hot Springs, AR
- Retrospective Analysis of Eculizumab in Patients with Acetylcholine Receptor Antibody-Negative Myasthenia Gravis: A Case Series S Datta, S Singh, R Govindarajan Journal of Neuromuscular Diseases, 1-9
- Use of Botulinum Toxin Type A in a Patient With Refractory Itch From Notalgia Paresthetica S Datta, S Mahal, SM Bhagavan, R Govindarajan Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease 21 (4), 243-244
- Eculizumab in the Treatment of Seronegative Refractory Generalized Myasthenia Gravis (1691) S Singh, H Singh, S Datta, R Govindarajan Neurology 94 (15 Supplement)
- A Case Report on Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease with a Novel Periaxin Gene Mutation S Datta, S Kataria, R Govindarajan Cureus 11 (7), e5111
- Ischemic Monomelic Neuropathy after Arteriovenous Fistula Surgery: Clinical Features, Electrodiagnostic Findings, and Treatment S Datta, S Mahal, R Govindarajan Cureus 11 (7), e5191
- Hospitalization Outcomes in Pneumocystis Pneumonia Inpatient Population: A Comparison between HIV and Non-HIV Patients S Datta, S Mahal, V Ravat, B Saroha, EE Isidahome, P Patel Cureus 10 (8)
- Does subclinical hypothyroidism affect hospitalization outcomes and mortality in congestive cardiac failure patients? S Mahal, S Datta, V Ravat, P Patel, B Saroha, RS Patel Cureus 10 (6)
- Trends in demographics, hospitalization outcomes, comorbidities, and mortality risk among systemic sclerosis patients O Amoda, V Ravat, S Datta, B Saroha, RS Patel Cureus 10 (5)
- International Medical Graduate and the United States Medical Residency Application Chapter: What Should I Pack and Not? Page 187 – 192 Sorabh Datta Publisher: Springer, Cham Edition 1 2020
- International Medical Graduate and the United States Medical Residency Application Chapter: How Much Does It Cost to Apply for a US Residency? Page 53 – 57 Sorabh Datta Publisher: Springer, Cham Edition 1 2020
- International Medical Graduate and the United States Medical Residency Application Chapter: I Matched into Prelim Program, What Should I Do Now? Page 141 – 145 Sorabh Datta Publisher: Springer, Cham Edition 1 2020
- International Medical Graduate and the United States Medical Residency Application Chapter: When Can I Go Back to See My Family? Page 193 – 197 Sorabh Datta Publisher: Springer, Cham 2020
- International Medical Graduate and the United States Medical Residency Application Chapter: How to Write a Competitive Personal Statement? Page 77 – 82 Sorabh Datta Publisher: Springer, Cham Edition 1 2020