Thank you for your interest in our Family Medicine program! An important goal of this program is to train physicians to live and serve in and around Arkansas. We are seeking bright, motivated, capable applicants whose passions in medicine align with this goal.
Things to know when applying for the Baptist Health – UAMS Family Medicine Residency Program:
- Completed application in ERAS
- USMLE/COMPLEX Transcript, applicants must have passed STEP 1 and 2 examinations
- Provide valid ECFMG certificate, if applicable
- Three letters of recommendation- One must be from Family Medicine experience
- Deans Letter (MSPE)
- Medical school transcript (must have completed within the past five years)
- Our program does not sponsor any visas
Once a completed application is received, it will be reviewed and interviews will be extended as appropriate and available.
For more information about our program, please contact: