Thank you for your interest in applying to the BH-UAMS Transitional Year Residency Program. We accept all applications through ERAS only and participate annually in the NRMP Match Program. Please note: Faxed, mailed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Review BH-UAMS General Eligibility.
To be considered for the BH-UAMS Transitional Year Residency Program, please submit the following documentation:
- a completed application through ERAS
- Medical School Transcript (must have completed within the past 10 years)
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript, applicants must have passed STEP 1 and 2 examinations (excluding CS)
- ECFMG certificate, if applicable
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
Once your completed application is received and reviewed, an interview will be extended as appropriate and available. Due to the impact of the pandemic, all interviews for the academic year 2021-2022 will be held virtually.
International Medical Graduates:
The BH-UAMS Transitional Year Residency Program does not sponsor Visas.