Review BH-UAMS General Eligibility.
Thank you for your interest in applying to the BH-UAMS Transitional Year Residency Program. We only accept applications through ERAS and participate annually in the NRMP Match Program. Faxed, mailed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
To be considered for the BH-UAMS Transitional Year Residency Program, please submit the following documentation:
- a completed application through ERAS
- Medical School Transcript (must have completed within the past 10 years)
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript, applicants must have passed STEP 1 and 2 examinations (excluding CS)
- ECFMG certificate, if applicable
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
International Medical Graduates:
The Baptist Health–UAMS Medical Education Program does not sponsor visas.