An important goal of this program is to train physicians to live and serve in and around Arkansas. We are seeking bright, motivated, capable applicants whose passions in medicine align with this goal.
Things to know when applying for the Baptist Health – UAMS Family Medicine Residency Program:
- A completed application in ERAS
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript, applicants must have passed STEP 1 and 2 examinations (excluding CS)
- Provide valid ECFMG certificate, if applicable
- Three letters of recommendation- One must be from Family Medicine experience
- Deans Letter (MSPE)
- Our program does not sponsor any visas
Once a completed application is received, it will be reviewed and virtual interviews will be extended as appropriate and available.
For more information about our program, please contact: